At HomeCare.com, we want to empower families to build and maintain long-term, successful relationships with Professional Caregivers. Every Professional Caregiver we refer must pass a thorough background check conducted by our partner, a worldwide leader in the industry.
In addition, our team vets professional caregiver applicants, verifies their licenses, and conducts a thorough Quality Assurance review of each person’s profile and photo.
The background screening process extends at a minimum to the past seven years and includes:
- Social Security Number trace and verification;
- Federal and state criminal records felony and misdemeanor verification;
- National sex offender registry check;
- Motor vehicle check in the current state of residence (if requested);
- License/credential verification; and
- Fraud and Abuse Control Information System (FACIS) search for any wrong actions of individuals and entities in the health care field. This is specifically for trained Medical Professionals such as a Registered Nurse.